Tuesday 30 April 2013

Hello & Welcome!

To my lovely new followers!  I can't begin to say how much it means to me that you chose my blog to follow and am looking forward to visiting your blogs too and seeing all your fab creations!

I have today received some lovely new Wee stamps, and I had to get stuck in right away making a card!


The stamp is called Rosetta and is coloured with Spectrum Noir pens.  I have glittered her wings, hair and flowers though the picture does not show this.  Everything else is from stash.

I am entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Anything Goes.

6 comments:

Kat W said...

Sweet CAS card which really shows off your beautifully coloured image :-)
Kat x

Sarah J Moerman said...

Beautiful card! What a gorgeous image! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful colouring and card

Pia S said...

This is a really sweet card. The image is beautifully colored and I like the clean look.

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, adorable card.
luv
Debby

Vicky Hayes said...

So very pretty and beautifully coloured! Vicky x